Thinking On Things
‘Thinking on Things’ is the third collection of personal essays by artist Gary Llama.
This small, pocket paperback is a collection of essays, written between 2016 and 2017, cover a range of topics, from those of Gary’s reflection as a parent (‘On Sentimentatily’), and even a radical’s perspective on the election of Donald Trump.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- On Shaving One’s Head: Baldness and Dysphoria
- On ‘likes’, Loves, and Statistics
- On Introverted Relationships, Closed Doors, and feeling Unlovable
- On Furniture
- Thoughts on the 2016 election
- Twenty Years: Remembering my Friend
- Twenty Years: On Veganism
- Twenty Years: On Making and Recording
OVOLR! / DEBACKLE